A flexible, state of the art lab, business and co-working space.
Mansfield Bio-Incubator is an open-concept laboratory and office space that can house up to twelve early-stage companies. The incubator occupies 10,000 square feet of a former manufacturing plant with up to 300,000 square feet and 63 acres available for further expansion. Apply for space here.
Features & Amenities include:
- Common laboratory instruments with maintenance and technical support
- Equipment and special procedure rooms (BSL2, chemistry, refrigeration/freezer)
- Conference rooms and meeting lounges
- Co-working space with available private offices
- Business equipment including copiers/scanners/faxes
- Telephone and voicemail service
- Reception desk/waiting area
- Shared administrative support
- Mailing address and mail services including package receiving
- Fully equipped kitchen and cafeteria with beverages and natural foods
- Training and support in obtaining funding for future growth
- Access to business services including legal, financial and marketing/communications
- Educational opportunities to teach and organize onsite and online seminars, courses and technical workshops to train interns and students